Santa's reply

For all those people who are asking me about my rims:

This guy gave me the idea, and I really apreciate it, but if I make a rim, it doesn't say that you will have permission to convert it, so get the fuck out of here. This is one of the reason why I don't put my rims for DL.
Next one:
Man, I know you are a friend, but do you see any link for download?, then stop asking, and I won't give it to you because you don't even try to scratch useful things, when you learn to do it, tell me ok?

That's all, I don't want any message asking about download, if you do I'll delete them and then don't give any download anymore.

This entry was posted on martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply